06 - 07 October, 2020
Day 2 - 7th October 2020
FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
9:10 am - 9:50 am How can you translate your customers’ expectations into an aftersales offering gives your firm a competitive edge?
- How to ensure the correct engineers for your company to generate customer reassurance
- Using a vocabulary that connects and is relatable for complete customer transparency
- Implementing and understanding the staff training to enhance your company brand and ethos
- How to differentiate between customer convenience and customer service to deliver increased customer satisfaction
- Driving service centric revenue strategies to support the sale of products and service offerings
Sarah BrettleDirector of Field Operations
Louise MurtonHead of Operations – Aftersales
Meir ElharrarDirector European Customer Operations
9:50 am - 10:20 am CASE STUDY: Profiling the future Field Service worker: How to attract the best talent and mold the existing ones in a changing digital world
- How to upskill your existing field force to match the growing technological developments
- How to introduce apprenticeships to attract next generation talent
- Leveraging third party relationships to supplement your field force
- How to balance between ‘soft skills’ and more ‘traditional’ skills in order to create the most topical job profile
Alexander BillHead of Operations
10:20 am - 10:50 am Private business meetings for you to benchmark solution providers
10:50 am - 11:20 am VIRTUAL BOARDROOM: WORKFORCE: Calculating and appreciating human failure: How to roll out a learning and development programme that taps into individual knowledge and brings your team together to better achieve business objectives
11:20 am - 11:50 am INTERVIEW: Becoming a disrupter within Field Service: What would you do if you could start again?
- How to use technology as an enabler within field service rather than a driver
- Where should you start when creating an agile and clearly defined working environment?
- How to identify and implement your company culture whilst prioritising diversity
Andrew HulbertManaging Director
11:50 am - 12:20 pm CLOSING KEYNOTE: Future Gazing: How will innovation in connected services transform field service in the next decade and how can you leverage these trends?
- Lessons learned from automotive and insurance: Using AI and ML to keep us safe
- Moving to remote and self-service repair using AR
- The future of pay per use: How can this work in practice?
- Monetising service rather than a component for increased rate of return
- Developing and creating smart cities: Is this the next step in embracing technological capabilities?
Rajat KakarExecutive Service Group Europe